This Italian egg soup is ready in 20 minutes, perfect for those frantic nights when theres no time to cook!
The ingredient of Stracciatella soup
- 6 cups Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 150g packet kale leaf spinach mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan
- 2 teaspoons chilli-infused extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Stracciatella soup
- Bring stock to the boil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add zucchini. Cook for 5 minutes or until almost tender. Add peas and spinach mixture. Cook for 1 minute or until peas are just heated through. Add chicken, onion and basil. Cook for 1 minute or until chicken is heated through.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs and parmesan together in a small bowl (see notes). Slowly add to stock mixture, stirring constantly, until egg is just cooked (about 1 minute). Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with chilli oil. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Stracciatella soupcalories: 265.051 calories
calories: 11 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 9.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 29.2 grams protein
calories: 158 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1217 milligrams sodium