Super easy and absolutely delicious, this cream of cauliflower soup is bound to please.
The ingredient of Cream of cauliflower soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 750g cauliflower, trimmed, cut into florets
- 2 cups Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup pouring cream or creme fraiche
The instruction how to make Cream of cauliflower soup
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 6 to 7 minutes or until very soft.
- Add coriander, cumin and chilli flakes. Increase heat to high. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add cauliflower, stock and water. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, partially covered, for 30 minutes or until cauliflower is tender. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Blend soup in batches until smooth. Return to saucepan. Stir in cream. Stir over low heat until hot. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Cream of cauliflower soupfatContent: 164.671 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 16 milligrams cholesterol