The ultimate in comfort food is a steaming bowl of tomato soup and grilled cheese toast.
The ingredient of "Im a star" tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 700ml bottle Italian tomato pasta sauce
- 4 cups chicken style liquid stock
- 1 cup dried stelline (star-shaped) pasta (see note)
- 1 zucchini, trimmed
- 100g tasty cheese, grated
- 4 slices bread, toasted
The instruction how to make "Im a star" tomato soup
- Heat oil in a deep saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until soft. Add sauce and stock. Bring to the boil.
- Pour pasta into soup. Stir until well combined. Return soup to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
- Grate zucchini. Stir into soup. Cook for 2 minutes or until pasta is tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese over toast. Place under hot grill for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Ladle soup into bowls. Serve with cheese on toast.
Nutritions of "Im a star" tomato soupfatContent: 467.723 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 58 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 16 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 18 grams protein
sodiumContent: 19 milligrams cholesterol