A Chinese duck soup that packs a punch - with oodles of noodles and fresh choy sum.
The ingredient of Duck and noodle soup
- 1 L Campbells Real Soup Base u2013 Chinese
- 450g hokkien noodles
- 1 bunch choy sum, trimmed and chopped
- 2 Peking duck breasts, sliced
- 2 green spring onions, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Duck and noodle soup
- In a medium to large saucepan bring Campbellu2019s Real Soup Base-Chinese to the boil.
- Rinse noodles under warm water to separate, drain well. Add noodles, choy sum and duck to soup base, simmer for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Ladle soup into bowls and top with green spring onions.
Nutritions of Duck and noodle soupfatContent: