Keep your cool with Valli Littles no-cook pea and avocado soup.
The ingredient of Chilled pea and avocado soup
- 1 Massel vegetable stock cube
- 450g fresh peas or frozen peas, thawed
- 1 avocado, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) thickened cream, plus extra to serve
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, plus extra to serve
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Hot-smoked trout & truffle toasts (related recipe), to serve
The instruction how to make Chilled pea and avocado soup
- Dissolve stock cube in a jug with 650ml boiling water. Cool slightly.
- Place cooled stock in a blender with peas, avocado, cream, garlic and mint. Blend until smooth. Stir in lemon juice, then season. Chill for 1 hour.
- Divide chilled soup among small cups or bowls, swirl through a little extra cream, top with extra mint and serve with toasts.
Nutritions of Chilled pea and avocado soupfatContent: